It's here - Monday, August 31st... my little girls start of her senior year. I couldn't be prouder of her - she is a great kid - with a kind and loving heart. I want all the world for her - and I want her to grow in her faith - and her experiences - to do all the things I have yet to do - or may ever do.My prayer is that no fear - or insecurity will keep her from being all she can be in Christ - and in her own heart.
Her Mom and I lover her deeply - and even her sister would be lost without her - life would be pretty dull without "Kel".
Pray for her as you think of our family this year - pray for Kelly to be wise - to know God more deeply - and to love her friends with a passion found only in Christ.
Tim O.

No comments:
Post a Comment