I want to make an impact in our community and at the same time I love taking pictures. I have worked for Young Life, a non-profit youth organization for most of my adult life - and have taken 10's of thousands of pictures. About 4 years ago I decided to mix these two things I love - along with being with my own daughters. From this was the beginning of TOB Photography. I now take about forty thousand pictures a year - and have the chance to help ordinary folks have extraordinary pictures for themselves, friends, and family. Our purpose is to be "Turning moments into memories".
If you are looking for family pictures, senior portraits, family, or event photography - we will do everything we can to exceed your expectations.
I know how to work with students - it's what I love - and we'll make you incredibly proud of what you have on your walls and end tables.
God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment